Board voting ends today, but...

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:07:59 PST 2010

Hi Guys,

  In meat space, I've now had 2 people telling me that they've voted
in a certain way because they are really concerned about the "missing
money".  This is a very high figure, given that I'm a nobody and I
don't even know any current X developers in person!

  Reading this thread, I'm not personally concerned, but please
remember that there are quite a few people following all of this and
talking about it in the real world and that you'll need to get "get
the word out" when it is all resolved and accounted for.

John