Xorg Crashes ... Ryan Daly

Tim McConnell timothy.mcconnell at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 11:49:21 PST 2010

Thanks,
Tim McConnell
<timothy.mcconnell at comcast.net>

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 11:27 -0800, xorg-request at lists.freedesktop.org
wrote:

What is the model of the Nvidia card? Also what do you have installed as
far as software versions (xorg, that sort of thing)?
I know in Fedora there are different versions of the Nvidia drivers that
you have to get from a separate repo ( I think Debian calls them non
free contribs, wouldn't know about any version of Unbuntu), to me it
sounds like you have the wrong drivers installed.