X Server Cursor Option

Simon Farnsworth simon.farnsworth at onelan.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 10:07:05 PDT 2010

I've asked you to ensure that you keep a relevant mailing list in the loop.
Please respect my request - I made it for good reasons.

I honestly can't answer your questions - I never need the X cursor, so it
suits me to have it completely disabled and impossible to re-enable. I pointed
you at XFixes, because I believe that the code used by the HideCursor request
is closely related to the code that the -nocursor option amends.

If you keep this on the xorg mailing list, rather than insisting on mailing me
privately, you may get helpful answers from other people.

--
Simon Farnsworth
Software Engineer