XKB options

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Tue Jul 20 11:26:02 PDT 2010

Andre Majorel wrote:
> On 2010-07-19 07:21 -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
>> Andre Majorel wrote:
>>
>>> Why isn't this in the doc ? Is is just that no-one got around to
>>> doing it or is there a deep philosophical reason not to ?
>> As far as I know, simply because we have far more programmers than doc
>> writers helping out, and we've got far too few of either.
>
> Would you be interested in a patch against setxkbmap(1) etc. ?

We're always happy to take patches - see the instructions on:
   http://www.x.org/wiki/Development/Documentation/SubmittingPatches
(We're not always as prompt as we should be about integrating them, but
 we're trying to improve.)

I've just pushed the update to the XKB-Config doc that Dirk submitted
yesterday from this discussion:
   http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2010-July/011291.html

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com