EXA classic problem with Xv

Yves De Muyter yves at alfavisio.be
Fri Jul 23 05:30:47 PDT 2010

Sorry I misread your suggestion. I now pass NULL as second argument to
fbScreenInit(). Driver seems to work fine on non-Xv stuff so that seems
fine.

I'm not so sure the current issue is still with the pixmap being pinned
nor that it is the screen pixmap. The fb_ptr on the pixmap is still
NULL, the sys_ptr isn't, so I guess the pixmap is offscreen and I need
to move/force it onscreen somehow ? exaMoveInPixmap() doesn't work since
that one skips its functionality if EXA_OFFSCREEN_PIXMAPS is set (and it
needs to be set otherwise there is a crash in libexa.so ...)

Also to note, sys_ptr=0xb6c1c000 and memoryBase=0xb4a74000.

Any Idea how I can access the framebuffer address of the pixmap from
within the driver?

-Yves