Regarding how to use MPX in case of xoo device

Amey amey1288 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:26:26 PST 2010

Hello all,
                I am an undergraduate student of final year engineering.I
have configured X server with Multi-pointer support(MPX) on my machine with
Ubuntu 8.10
as a part of my final year project.In that I want to use MPX in xoo. I tried
to set path for X server in preferences as /opt/mpx/bin/Xnest (as I have
configured MPX in /opt directory) but it didn't work.So please can anybody
suggest where I am doing mistake if any and how to use MPX in xoo device's
display?

Thanks in advance .

Amey.