super_bisquit at yahoo.com None

Justin P. Mattock justinmattock at gmail.com
Fri May 28 01:42:24 PDT 2010

On 05/28/2010 01:15 AM, Łukasz Jernaś wrote:
> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Super Biscuit<super_bisquit at yahoo.com>  wrote:
>
>> Let me put it this way. If I am spamming the list, then anyone who uses AT&T or Comcast is spamming the list. You might as well cut off half the Eastern Seaboard.
>>
> You obviously didn't read the rest of this thread before posting.
> (hint - you weren't spamming the list)
> I think this thread won't die at least until Godwin's Law is fulfilled...

I need verification over here please!!
why:
  because I'm running(hopefully)
bleeding edge technology, and if by
chance something got messd up, well then
we can go from there..
so please verify(for my sake) that I'm not doing this,
(cause I' going crazy going over everything
over here)

Justin P. Mattock