Xvfb

Collins, Cris cris.collins at gd-ais.com
Fri May 28 11:58:15 PDT 2010

Because Xvnc is producing same "XINERAMA extension not supported by
server" I am guessing that  RedHat does not  compile in xinerama support
into their Xvnc. The other clue is that Xvnc does not list xinerama
option when doing a "Xvnc -help".   I am trying x11vnc with the Vesa X
server and xinerama, but the x11vnc just hangs and I never see the 5900
with "netstat -ln". Thus getting connection refused when trying to
connect. Any ideas why x11vnc is not fully starting? I have looked
through the logs and such with no hints of wrong doing. Thank you for
your reply.