Xorg configuration fails on G4 Powermac

Super Biscuit super_bisquit at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 08:31:55 PDT 2010

Xorg should work the same with any system once the basic tweaks have been setup.
All of them should be covered.
Is Option "UseFBDev" "off" only for the R128 cards on the Powermac and not for the RV 200 QW (Radeon 7500)?
Do I need to connect solely to the mga and then plug into the radeon?

Yeah, I see the vert and horiz for the G3. It worked with another monitor.

Maybe loading vesa would work?