Xorg configuration fails on G4 Powermac

Super Biscuit super_bisquit at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 15:03:27 PDT 2010

My apologies but I do need help from both lists here and the freebsd ppc mailing lists for these problems.

How do I set the output to include two screens- one for each graphics card?

What was the last supported version of Xorg to allow dual graphics cards?

Is it possible to use Xnest or Xephyr with SSH to allow remote logins on a dedicated xclient & xserver?