Synaptics touchpad right click doen't click properly

Louis Ixo lixo1 at hotmail.fr
Sat Oct 23 06:42:33 PDT 2010

Hi,
Thanks for reply, meantime I found a Ubuntu bug where this problem is
discussed for many new HP machines.
If I well understood there is some kernel detection problem that should
be fixed in newer kernels.
People in this bug report say something about xorg-input drivers that
should be used in new kernels for the synaptics touchpad detection. I'll
try their patches then I let you know.

Here the bug report:

Cheers,
Louis