How to rotate the screen automatically on boot-up?

ddreamer at ms93.url.com.tw ddreamer at ms93.url.com.tw
Fri Sep 24 07:38:00 PDT 2010

Hi, all:

        I am using a laptop with Ubuntu Lucid Lynx and nVIDIA
8300. There is one screen associated with the laptop itself, and I have another screen connected
to the laptop. I want to rotate it 90 degrees on bootup. I know that "xrandr -o left" do
the work. But put the command line into the "Gnome->Preferences->Sessions->Startup
programs" failed to rotate the screen (I even specify --screen 1 parameter). Anybody tell me
how do work it out?

--
http://myhome.url.com.tw
¶i¾n´¼¨¹ªÀ°Ïºô, ´°¿Ë·ü¾FÅܪº§ó»´ÃP¦³®Ä