disable an input event mask

Chu, Jeff JChu at colpipe.com
Fri Apr 1 06:26:53 PDT 2011

I have to use depth 8 and PseudoColor because of an old program. If I start firefox after my old program, it will use a different colormap. I think because depth 8 doesn't have enough colormap entry. All of windows will change color when mouse pointer move into to firefox window. I think it is because of "ColormapChangeMask" event. If I can disable it, I may fix the problem. I may be wrong.

Jeff