[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.10.0

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at nokia.com
Mon Feb 28 14:47:09 PST 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 09:57:28PM -0800, ext Keith Packard wrote:

> Here's the final 1.10 release.
>
> Since RC3, we've had a few build fixes made, and one regression fixed
> (a crasher on sparc and other architectures).
>
> A complete changelog since 1.9.0 for your amusement. Not surprisingly,
> Peter Hutterer had the most commits this time around, although Adam
> Jackson nearly caught him with a last-minute sequence of compiler
> warning fixes.
>
> Thanks, as always, to the whole X org community for contributing to
> this release.

And here's a bit more detailed how we all performed in 1.10 window:
http://vignatti.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/x-census-for-1-10/

Jon C and others could be interested in getting some few updates for gitdm
from X community. Please let me know if you have some concerns:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~vignatti/gitdm

And, indeed, thanks all for the contributions!

            Tiago