xpenguins cont'd - repainting a window after penguins walk on it, and when penguins overlap.

Amy C mathematical.coffee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:29:09 PDT 2011

Thanks all for your suggestions, they're much appreciated!

I'm going to try the collision detection as an exercise since it seems
like a classic problem and I have an easy case (2D rectangles).

I'll also look into the SHAPE extension and have a tinker.

Pat - the Grug books by Ted Prior were some of my favourites when I
was little (still are!) :)
http://www.childrensclassics.com.au/ccp0-catshow/grug_books_ted_prior_series_collecting.html

I'll check back with the xorg list once I've made a bit of
progress/gotten stuck.

cheers!
Amy