evdev devices in xorg.conf

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Mon May 2 23:50:28 PDT 2011

On 2011-05-03 08:21, Peter Hutterer wrote:
> On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 07:47:24AM +0200, Zoltan Szecsei wrote:
>

> that just means that the device didn't get added for some reason. Nothing
> that should affect the working of the server (other than that you obviously
> can't use this device). If you ssh in before, you'll probably notice that
> this line is already in the log while you're logging in. from your last
> backtrace, it's the graphics driver that hangs.

Hi Peter,
Nope - I have had the machine on for a while this morning, and not
logged in via the consoe.

I've just dived in over ssh and extracted these files:

Thanks for your interest,
Regards,
Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

65 Main Road, Muizenberg 7945
Western Cape, South Africa.

34° 6'16.35"S 18°28'5.62"E

Tel: +27-21-7884897  Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax: +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za