X11 forwarding

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat May 28 08:39:22 PDT 2011

On Saturday, May 28, 2011 11:35:26 AM Timo Juhani Lindfors did opine:

> gene heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> writes:
> > The usual "ssh -Y -l gene shop" hasn't worked right in quite a while,
> > basically from the responses I'm seeing
>
> Could you please copy the responses here too? Are they coming from
> openssh? Are you using openssh? Are they coming from some X client, or
> the server?

As I went to collect a screenful of squawks,  it worked flawlessly this
time, so there is nothing to forward.  The main program that is giving me
fits about this was left running on that machine and is not available for
me to try without a walk up the hill to the shop.

I may get back to this sometime later this weekend, I have company coming
for the memorial day weekend in a a couple of hours.

Thanks Timo, and to all.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
	#32: You call your answering service and they've never heard of
you.