[Pull Request] Glamor: A 2D rendering acceleration implementation based on OpenGL

zhigang gong zhigang.gong at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:19:57 PDT 2011

Alan,

Thanks for your comments.Yes, I agree with you that glamor need more reviews
before it can be merged in. Because of some historic reason, glamor hasn't
been developed in a open way. I want to change it from now on. Actually
I discussed with Keith and Eric last week, and as some how glamor is
a standalone module and will not affect too many other parts, Keith suggested
me to submit this pull request soon, and ask comments from community.