Xvfb and xkb

Ashwin Chandra achandra at panologic.com
Wed Aug 15 22:20:13 PDT 2012

Thank you for responding Peter.

I am not sure what you mean by calling setxkbmap first?

Even if I embed the keymap to use in the InitKeyboardDeviceStruct() in the
Xvfb initiation process, same problem.

I wanted to know if there was a way to debug this and see exactly which
keymap file in a certain directory is being used? It looks like to me just
the keymap is somehow wrong.