x forwarding? Fixed?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Mar 15 06:31:40 PDT 2012

On Thursday, March 15, 2012 09:21:48 AM Glynn Clements did opine:

> gene heskett wrote:
> > No observable change.  The complete "ssh -Y -v lathe" session is:
> In my experience, enabling debugging on the server side (via the
> LogLevel directive in sshd_config) tends to be more useful than
> the debug information produced by the client.

In this case 'server' I assume being the machine I am targeting, aka
'lathe'?

Actually, by a bit of googling, I found that adding "AddressFamily inet' to
that machines sshd_config seems to have fixed that.  I still can't run it
remotely but from the errors, I believe the $PATH on the target machine has
been obfuscated somehow.  The program in question cannot find its startup
resources now.

So I think I have a whole other problem now.

Thanks to all who took the time to reply, it is appreciated.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Remember -- only 10% of anything can be in the top 10%.