Regarding Xorg

vkpulluri vijaykumar.pulluri at cmcltd.com
Thu May 17 22:46:34 PDT 2012

Hello all,

   I am working on imx53 sabre board. & my interest is to run Xorg on
the board  not Xfbdev.
So I made necessary changes to ltib and build the source.

but when I am running on the board I am unable to run Xorg. & I am
ending with following errors

(EE) Failed to load module "glx" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "dri" (module does not exist, 0)

Could you Please help me regarding these Issue

PFA for Xorg.conf , Xorg.0.log
FYI I could not find libglx.so libdri.so in
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions location

lib in usr/lib/xorg/modules/
libfb.so libshadowfb.so  libvbe.so    libwfb.so  libxf8_16bpp.so
libexa.so  libint10.so  libshadow.so  libvgahw.so  libxaa.so

In usr/lib/xorg/modules/extension
I have only these two libdbe.so  libextmod.so

In usr/lib/xorg/modules/input
I have these kbd_drv.so  mouse_drv.so

In usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers
I have imx_drv.so

In usr/lib/xorg/modules/linux
I have libfbdevhw.so

In usr/lib/xorg/modules/multimedia
I have   bt829_drv.so  fi1236_drv.so  msp3430_drv.so  tda8425_drv.so
tda9850_drv.so  tda9885_drv.so  uda1380_drv.so   these dynamic libs

Please help me How can I run Xorg

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Kumar Pulluri

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying
of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us by reply e-mail or directly to netsupport at cmcltd.com or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SecureMX.
For more information visit http://securemx.in