black screen after the Ubuntu logo

Dref Hill houart.frederic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:09:52 PDT 2012

Hello and thank you for your help
I tryed those 2 commands but they haven't fixed the problem. They have
installed a lot of things but i still have a black screen after the Ubuntu
Logo.
I send a message here because of on the Ubuntu's forums it seems that they
have no solution, and the fatal error that i get says to see with the X.org
support because of the error seems to be linked with the X.org packages.