black screen after the Ubuntu logo

Dref Hill houart.frederic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:43:05 PDT 2012

Thank you for your help.
i reinstalled this package xserver-xorg-video-intel and now it works but at
the start i get a message that say that the system run in low graphic mode.
I have various options to reconfigure it but but none works.
I join you some pictures and the xorg.0.log file i you need something else
or more pictures tell my which one you want.