ANN: xterm patch #289
dickey at radix.net
Fri Feb 8 02:29:51 PST 2013
Patch #289 - 2013/02/08
* revert the patch #282 which restored "lost" text after
shrinking/growing the screen size. If the screen was updated
between the two resizing operations, unexpected text might be shown
at the end (report/testcase by Joe Peterson).
* reverse the arrow-keys sent for alternateScroll to match the usage
in browsers (suggested by Dieter Roelants).
* modify mouse reports to consistently indicate motion events whether
or not a button is pressed. Old behavior (since patch #127 modified
encoding for wheel mouse) showed only that the button was released
if no button had been pressed (report by Andy Koppe).
* correct and improve behavior for SGR 1006 mouse protocol on button
release in any-event mode. Initial implementation in patch #277
left internal state showing the last button pressed when reporting
motion events. It now keeps track of all buttons which have been
pressed and released, showing the lowest remaining button by number
in the response (reports by Hayaki Saito, Andy Koppe).
* fix inconsistency between TermColors and OscTextColors enums which
interchanged values for tektronix cursor color and highlight
foreground in control sequences in patch #225 (report/patch by
* fix inconsistent use of noreturn-attribute in Exit function which
interfered with analysis by clang.
* remove incorrect free used in computation of XTERM_SHELL variable,
from Coverity fixes in patch #288 (FreeBSD #175782).
* add --with-valgrind option to configure script for consistency with
my other programs.
* update table of ambiguous width characters in wcwidth.c based on
* update table of combining characters in wcwidth.c based on Unicode
* update precompose.c based on Unicode 6.2.0
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg