[ANNOUNCE] 420Linux 0.420 (pre-alpha) for ia32 machines now available for pre-order and early adoption!

animelovin at gmail.com animelovin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:22:51 PST 2013

Hi guys,

i'm happy to announce the availability of 420Linux for pre-orders, a brand
new Debian-based distribution offering a blend of scientific
libraries and advanced web development tools for professionals
web programming and server-oriented software carpentry.

Format: DVD or CD available or tarball (2 units!)
Pre-order price: 149.95$ (paypal and interac accepted!)
                 ^^^^^^^

if interested to pre-order your copy and/or join
the core dev team you can send a short reply to this
mail or visit :

https://sourceforge.net/p/fourtwentylinux/

http://fourtwentylinux.users.sourceforge.net/

furthermore if you wish to donate to this project or become a contributor
you may use paypal to send funds to the dev team by making a donation to
animelovin at gmail.com

btw theres much work left and plenty of opportunities awaiting to produce
a mature product and I'll need properly trained software developers to help
either in financing the r&d to develop a stable release, thus your help may
make the whole difference in the final result.

Best regards,

Etienne

"The question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will
be. The nation and the world are in dire need of creative extremists." - Martin Luther King, Jr.