Linux mint

Etienne Robillard animelovin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:17:35 PST 2013

Interesting... Is your name Louis or Luke ? :)

An advice i may suggest you when you want to get help for a Linux (xorg) issue
is to provide technical details or a textual error message.

As for the Linux Mint specifics, perhaps you can ask a developer on freenode.net
to get assistance which might be easier at first to debug.

Finally when you'll get in full Linux mode, Windows is no more the proper
way you'll need to debug, and thus I recommend you take time to learn the
basics of the linux shell, etc.

Cheers,

Etienne