dickey at his.com
Wed Nov 27 01:13:15 PST 2013
Patch #298 - 2013/11/27
* quiet a warning about ambiguity when -h command-line option is
parsed, since -help is used rather than the options mentioned in
the message. This warning was caused by fixes in patch #272.
* remove an extra check for keypad-mode which interfered with the
patch #280 modifyKeyboard feature for the numeric keypad (report by
* change default for assumeAllChars resource (Debian #725682). There
are unresolved issues with Terminus fonts, e.g., Debian #722017.
* add -report-fonts command-line option and reportFonts resource to
optionally report the fonts which are loaded, and their metrics
such as the number of missing glyphs.
* work around Xcursor library to make pointerColor resource work as
documented (Debian #466704, analysis by Vincent Lefevre).
* amend change from patch #297 for ASCII-equivalents to ensure that
missing characters which happen to be double-width are padded to
the expected number of columns. Also, correct the choice between
normal/wide Xft fonts used when checking for missing characters
(reported by WU Yue, Debian #728949, Gentoo #491334).
* modify sixel-graphics drawing to account for scrollbar width
(report by Mario Edelmann).
* fix remaining issue with DECNRCM; the British character set was
confused with ISO Latin-1 (report by Hayaki Saito).
* build-fix for --disable-boxchars configure option.
* updated configure macros, from ongoing work on lynx and ncurses.
* update config.guess, config.sub
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the xorg