Dual GPU

Grzegorz Sójka pld at sojka.co
Tue Oct 22 07:50:21 PDT 2013

Hi there.

I have 2xATI FirePro 2270 in my computer. Each GPU is connected with 2
monitor (4 monitors total). There are two displays configured (one per
GPU). As a consequence a can move/span application windows between
monitors connected to the same GPU. But, it is impossible to stretch a
window in such a way that it uses all 4 monitors. Moreover if I turn on
the Xinerema extension then the monitors connected to secondary heads go
crazy. Is it possible to configure X-server in such a way that a single
window may be spanned across all 4 monitors??

Thanks in advance for any help.

PS. xorg-xserver-server-1.14.3-1.x86_64 Here is my config:
http://www.sojka.co/xorg.conf.gz