Multitouch in X - Pointer emulation question ?

Patrice B pbfwdlist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:27:45 PDT 2013

Ok. Thanks a lot for this answer !

 Another question about emulated pointer events, I've noticed that  with
emulated button press, of course if my app does not register for XI 2.2,
the .xbutton.subwindow field of the XEvent is always set to zero. If this
button press comes from the mouse, this field is correctly set. Is it a
bug, a normal behaviour, or is there again something wrong with my apps ?

  Regards

     Patrice