compiling patjak's gma500 driver

Misanthropos misanthropos at gmx.net
Tue Apr 8 21:02:32 PDT 2014

I read about some development for the gma500 pvr 2d acceleration and
found a kernel and xf86 driver on https://github.com/patjak.

Eager to get my hands on it I compiled and installed the kernel
(3.14.0-rc4+) and his libdrm-gma500 and now
wanted to get get the xf86-video-gma500 driver work.

Last changes were a month ago so I thought maybe someone is using it
successfully

Unfortunately compilen xf86-video-gma500 from patjak's repo
spits out

 CC       drmmode_display.lo
drmmode_display.c: In function 'drmmode_xf86crtc_resize':
drmmode_display.c:1076:9: error: 'GMA_BO_DISPLAY' undeclared (first use
in this function)

I googled for GMA_BO_DISPLAY with no result and I could not find any
definition in the source.

So I wonder if there is still some coding to be done.
Can someone give me a hint on that? Do I need the xf86-video-gma500 for
acceleration to work?