4 Linuxes and a cygwinX connection mess

Hendra Djaya hendra830 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 06:19:04 PDT 2014

I have 2 X-clients and 3 X-servers
Let's call the clients Pigeon and Parrot.
Let's call the servers Larry, Curly and Moe

Parrot can open window on all servers.
Pigeon only open on Moe (which is windows XP Cygwin.)

I did have a Beaglebone Black connected at one time and able to open windows from the 2 clients.

All the connections are with ssh -X.

I'm not sure which config that I supposed to look for.
I dont have xorg.conf, but all is under xorg.conf.d/

I tried to look under ssh_config, apparently: Pigeon has line ForwardX11: yes (and Parrot says no but it can open window).
On Moe, Pigeon produced GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon: /usr/bin/dbus-launch terminated abnormally without any error message. <- yet still produced window.

BTW: all but Parrot in the same Class C network

-h