[synaptics] Configure clickpad right button

Bjoern Olausson contactme at olausson.de
Tue Dec 30 11:54:23 PST 2014

Hej all,

just wanted to let you know that I could solve the problem with abolute
values:

# "RBL RBR RBT RBB MBL MBR MBT MBB"
Option "SoftButtonAreas" "0   0   4300   0   0   0   0   0"

Now I just have to play a bit with "FingerLow", "FingerHigh" and the vertical
scroll speed.

Thanks for your support.

Cheers,
Bjoern