[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-ati 7.3.0

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jan 25 11:03:14 PST 2014

On Saturday 25 January 2014 13:59:30 Brad Rogers did opine:

> On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:06:36 -0500
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Gene,
>
> >No, here, when I enabled the html display of that poorly composed
> >message,
>
> Alex's message had no HTML?  Are you sure you're talking about his
> perfectly legitimate post to the list?

It wasn't Alex's message, it was from what I assumed to be some other
subscriber.  I've nuked that particular message.

It came from JP at eukor.com.  As was noted in my initial response.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.

"The following is not for the weak of heart or Fundamentalists."
		-- Dave Barry
         law-abiding citizens.