Executing xlib code. Simple question.

... offonoffoffonoff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:43:55 PST 2014

Hi,

I want to write a super simple program that just calls xiwarppointer.
Inorder for this to affect the mouse in a window manager, do I have to
modify the wm source code, or can I write it as a stand alone?

I'm a total newbie, but I do know some c and lots of python.  I would just
use straight xlib.  Sorry if this is the wrong list.

For background, this is the last piece I need for a multi-head,
multi-input, multi-user, hardware accelerated gaming implementation.  (I've
been told it doesn't qualify as multi-seat, though I disagree).  The wm is
tab window manager (twm).

Thanks,
Elliot