FW: FW: How to set DPI as 90x90 for XVFB Display(X Windowing System virtual frame buffer XServer)

Prathap prathap.g at intense.in
Thu Jul 3 02:03:46 PDT 2014

From: Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersmith at oracle.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 11:26 AM
To: Prathap
Cc: xorg_security at x.org
Subject: Re: FW: How to set DPI as 90x90 for XVFB Display

On 07/ 2/14 02:50 AM, Gaddam wrote:

> [...]

You have reached the address for reporting security issues in X.Org software.

The above is not a security issue, but a support issue you need to raise with
whoever supports your Xmanager software - we cannot help you with that.

        -Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
          X.Org Security Response Team - xorg-security at lists.x.org

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.