dickey at his.com
Sat May 3 14:12:42 PDT 2014
Patch #304 - 2014/05/03
* add debugging check for parsing table entries, fixed a few
* handle utmp/utmpx strings consistently with new function that
null-pads unused locations.
* build-fix for imake configuration with FreeBSD 9 and later, to
account for replacing utmp with utmpx.
* improve handling of the fontsel (font-selection) menu item:
+ initialize the menu entry differently if the toolbar
configuration is used, i.e., enabling it without attempting to
use the current selection as a font name. Because of the way
in which the toolbar is setup, this attempt usually failed,
and would result in a warning.
+ if the menu action fails, e.g., no font can be loaded for the
given selected name, then recover by resuming with the current
font. Before, the recovery went to the default font. That was
done to work around missing bitmap font in patch #276.
* document OSC 119 in the control sequences listing (report by Egmont
* modify special handling of XF86Paste or SunPaste keysyms (see patch
#227) to use the standard shift/lock modifiers in case those are,
for example, used in level 3 in an XKB file (patch by Matthieu
* configure macro updates:
+ drop the -no-gcc option from CF_INTEL_COMPILER
+ modify CF_XOPEN_SOURCE to suppress the check for defining
_XOPEN_SOURCE on Solaris
* reduce bss storage used for ReGIS/Sixel modules, as well as cleanup
storage usage in other modules.
* initial changes for ReGIS support (patch by Ross Combs):
+ document control-sequences
+ separate ifdef's for sixel and color-register features
+ add configuration for VT382
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the xorg