xkb issue - xkb does not recognize types file

cheater00 . cheater00 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:18:11 PDT 2014

Hi Alan,
thanks for the pointer. It seems however that not only the sign up
page is missing. The whole server is missing. I've found several
archived xkb messages online that say you can subscribe by sending
mail to xkb-subscribe at listserv.bat.ru; this results in a failed
delivery message. I don't suppose you've actually received any
messages from the list recently?

If this is the case, it may make sense to start a new list on lists.x.org.

Thanks!