xkb issue - xkb does not recognize types file

cheater00 . cheater00 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:28:35 PDT 2014

It seems the xkb list was migrated to Google Groups. I've sent an
email to xkb+subscribe at listserv.bat.ru. I haven't seen a reply yet,
which is good, because there's no bounce. It's probably waiting for
approval.

Speaking of administrative issues, I just received spam in korean from
JP at eukor.com / mmp at eukor.com which means they should probably be
booted off the list.

Thanks!