Separate X servers on separate monitors

Adrian Allen aallen at envysion.com
Thu Dec 17 13:35:13 PST 2015

Hey, thanks!

I was trying the ZaphodHeads option yesterday but must have been doing
something wrong with the syntax.

I'm much, much closer to where I want to be - however, I am having a hard
time defining which screen the keyboard and mouse should be attached to.

I've stopped and started my graphical applications a few times in the same
order with the same arguments, and the mouse has so far been stuck on the
secondary screen (I need it on the primary VGA monitor, not the secondary
HDMI), while the keyboard seems to randomly attach to one or the other.  I
can't seem to control this.

Here's the xorg.config I'm now using:

Section "ServerLayout"
Identifier     "default"