Set mouse pointer resolution a.k.a sensitivity interactively?

Simon Thum simon.thum at gmx.de
Mon Jan 5 11:43:41 PST 2015

You can use xinput properties, those can also be set via inputclass
sections if I'm not mistaken.

man xinput should get you to it, if not install xinput. Two optionas can
be used to achive what you describe:

Coordinate Transformation Matrix (140): 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000,
0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000

Device Accel Constant Deceleration (271):       1.000000

With the former you can do anything, the latter can only be used to slow
down using values > 1.

HTH,

Simon