dickey at his.com
Mon Mar 2 17:00:10 PST 2015
Patch #315 - 2015/03/02
* change default for --enable-narrowproto for Cygwin to "no" to
better match contemporary configurations (report by Jens
Schweikhardt, prompted by discussion).
* provide OSC 106 as an alternative to OSC 6, avoiding conflict with
one of Terminal.app's undocumented escape sequences (report by
* fix an off-by-one in comparison when autowrap and left/right
margins are combined (report by George Nachman).
* modify DECBI and DECFI to work outside the left/right margins,
since the vague VT520 reference manual could support that
interpretation (suggested by George Nachman).
* correct response for DECSCUSR in DECRQSS (report/analysis by George
* add DECSLRM to list for DECRQSS in ctlseqs.ms (report by George
* improve limit-checks versus assert's in the debugging version
(reports by George Nachman).
* correct a problem with multiple writes to the right-margin when
autowrap is turned off (report by George Nachman, also reported in
Gnome #744819 by Ulf Magnusson).
* modify DCH to honor top/bottom and left/right margins (report by
* correct off-by-one in comparison so that DL honors left/right
margins (report by George Nachman).
* correct logic of DECSCL, which always set 8-bit controls as a
side-effect (report by George Nachman).
* correct loop limit for DECSED 1, when DECSCA is enabled (report by
* fix a entry in csi_table for "$", needed for CSI [ $ z (report by
* remove restriction from patch #279 changes on DECIC and DECDC to
left-right mode (report by George Nachman).
* correct PID value returned in response to DECRQCRA (report/analysis
by George Nachman).
* fix an ifdef'ing problem, where --disable-dec-locator would turn
off logic needed for DECIC and DECDC (report by George Nachman).
* correct order of parameters in report for CSI 1 9 t, which gives
the screensize in characters (report by George Nachman).
* add null pointer checks for a case in DECCRA where part of the
target rectangle lies outside the screen limits (report by George
* remove extra "6" for selective erase from DA1 response (report by
* support Xinerama screen specification in geometry parsing (patch by
* add configure option --enable-initial-erase to set ptyInitialErase
consistently with manpage, as well as adding a table in manpage to
clarify the relationship between the resources related to the
backarrow key (Debian #775952).
* add configure --enable-builtin-xpms to simplify compiling-in the
icons introduced in patch #284 (prompted by discussion with William
* fix/improve autoconf macros:
+ CF_WITH_APP_DEFAULTS, add paths for OSX
+ CF_WITH_MAN2HTML, configure option "--with-man2html" provides
"man2html" as alternative to groff's man/html conversion
* fix some minor issues in manpage (Jens Schweikhardt).
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the xorg