small dpi on same resolution show bigger thing ?

Hacksign evilsign at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:22:30 PST 2015

Thanks for replay ~
I use AwesomeWM. so, all thing is controlled by configure file, there is
no GUI for adjust dpi setting.
I've set ~/.Xresources like this :
hacksign at XSign [16:14:58] : ~
 >> cat ~/.Xresources
Xcursor.theme:ultra-flat-icons
Xcursor.size:48
Xft.dpi : 96

but nothing changed after a reboot.Fonts seems exactly the same as befor.
there is no ~/.icons folder on my home directory.
I've checked kali's cursor file, the max size is 48, and I've replace
the cursor files with kali's
Cursor still looks smaller than kali linux with a lower dpi on same
resolution ~