Diagnosing first vs subsequent performance

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:54:43 PST 2016

I will try, but honestly, I'm not certain if it will instantiate the
server or not.

I was mostly following the recommendations from the "Setting up the X
Server for Headless Operation" (pg 15) of this document:
http://www.nvidia.com/content/PDF/remote-viz-tesla-gpus.pdf

--
Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator