Diagnosing first vs subsequent performance

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Tue Jan 19 13:47:34 PST 2016

Well, in short, it didn't quite work as hoped.

I generated a minimal config (example attached), and so far, it seemed
to act the same as before.  Slow on the first one, and faster on 2nd and
subsequent.

Now that's a mixed blessing.  It means that most of the file wasn't
actually necessary, but it also means that nothing I eliminated was
actually the problem.

Lloyd

--
Lloyd Brown