How do I become the OpenChrome project maintainer?

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Fri Jan 29 20:39:26 PST 2016

Hi,

I will like to take over the task of maintaining and developing OpenChrome further.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/openchrome/xf86-video-openchrome/

Unfortunately, the project's sole developer has disappeared, and the other person who does maintenance work has not responded to multiple e-mail I sent to him.
I did upload several patches, but due to the fact that I do not have the Git repository password, I have not been able to get my patches accepted.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/openchrome-devel/2015-December/thread.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/openchrome-devel/2015-November/thread.html

I have about close to 20 patches I will like to apply.

Regards,

Kevin Brace