Touchpad scrolls to the top of the page upon touching

Ingo Bürk admin at airblader.de
Wed Jun 8 08:01:34 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

I use libinput on my T460s and have been experiencing, for a while now,
that when I first start a two-finger scroll on my touchpad after having
done other things, it automatically scrolls all the way to the top. This
is quite annoying and reproducible in different applications. I've ran
evtest and it doesn't seem to be an issue coming from the kernel, so
it's probably a userspace issue.

Does anybody have the same experience? Does anybody know of an existing
bug report? I haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks

Ingo