about gpu lockup

Simon Blanchette blanchette- at live.ca
Thu Mar 3 22:48:36 UTC 2016

hello dears developers ,

since the update of xserver-xorg-video-nouveau ( 1:1.0.11-1 ) in debian 8 ( jessie ) I'm not anymore able to put my computer ( hp workstation xw6600 ) in snooze mode ( s3 sleep state , s4 and s5 ether) here my graphical setup : G84GL [Quadro FX 1700] under module ( NV ) .

when she wake up i get a black screen and 2 minute later i can finally see the error message : GPU lockup - switching to software fbcon

hope i get help about this bug and or if i have a way to fix it i will bee happy to hear it

salutations .