Problem with xorg-server-1.14.5

Anteja Vuk Macek anteja.vm at dolotron.com
Wed Oct 5 12:30:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

I can't use Xorg 1.13.x because for make Fedora 18 MR2 I need to use Xorg
1.14.5 ...
For now I remove Xorg 1.13.x, and install Xorg 1.14.5, before I use both of
Xorg ( 1.13.3-3  and 1.14.5 ).

With new Xorg I can't start command startx.

Best regards,

Anteja Vuk - Macek
Software Engineer

Dolotron d.o.o.