damage.c wrapping bug?

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:01:37 UTC 2016

I'm currently reading through the source for the damage extension in
damage.c and I noticed that the list of functions that get wrapped when a
screen gets damage support is not the same as the list of functions that
get unwrapped when the screen is closed. That is DamageSetup() wraps these
functions:

     DestroyPixmap   -> damageDestroyPixmap
     CreateGC        -> damageCreateGC
     DestroyWindow   -> damageDestroyWindow
     SetWindowPixmap -> damageSetWindowPixmap
     CopyWindow      -> damageCopyWindow
     CloseScreen     -> damageCloseScreen

but inside damageCloseScreen, the list of functions that get restored are:

     DestroyPixmap
     CreateGC
     CopyWindow
     CloseScreen

and neither SetWindowPixmap nor DestroyWindow are ever unwrapped. Is this
an issue, or is there some reason to believe this isn't a problem?

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.