Huge mouse-click delay

Lucien Gentis lucien.gentis at univ-lorraine.fr
Tue Sep 20 13:19:18 UTC 2016

So even if restarting the machine does not solve the problem, you can
also try to unload/load kernel module (if your system permits it) :

sudo rmmod psmouse

sudo modprobe psmouse

Another thing you can try is to start your machine with a live CD/DVD
(Linux Ubuntu, Debian,...) in order to determine if the problem is
related with your system or your hardware.

--
Lucien GENTIS
UNIVERSITE DE LORRAINE - ESPE

Tél. 03 72 74 13 28